Tuesday 23 April 2013

U is for Universal. Healing with words. Day 21 #atozchallenge

universal |ˌyoōnəˈvərsəl|
nouna person or thing having universal effect, currency, or application, in particular

The Universe is unimaginable, impossible to measure. Just close your eyes and try to picture it.

When you have reached to the furthest reaches of your mind and locked in your image, double it, then look up then down and all around, double it again, keep doubling it.....  

I typed Universal into google and found it utterly amusing that a film studio is the very first listing, it unequivocally reminds me that our universe is an unfounded illusion. Just energy that keeps changing from one form to another, we can't prove if there is one world or billions.

From quarrels to quantums, universal laws keep being re-written, a quick check reveals there's twelve, twenty or seven, (one site lists almost a hundred with little explanation) there's also legal believable logic and some guy called Newton and all of his physics. Every society has their own modifications, but they all have two things in common, do nothing and nothing will happen, changing or breaking them causes unique things to happen.

It's undoubtedly daunting but understanding is simple. Promises are not meant to be broken, cheating a little is still cheating, be true to yourself and honest to everyone else, sometimes that means betraying other people. If you feel the world has turned it's back on you, try facing a different direction, really true, really honest. Remember every living thing is conceived from a mother and a father, every left has a right, and every right has it's equal.


Find out how I chose my theme by reading my intro blog  A-Z challenge list. Words of change.  You are welcome to add more words to the list in the comments - and I'll link them back to you.

***

I'm visiting the city of Copenhagen right now, so the next 3 posts are scheduled, leave a comment or just say Hi, I'll be online again for W day - I'm going to miss reading your posts

15 comments:

  1. Ooooo, beautiful Ida, matching your heart beat with the Universe! Have fun in Copenhagen!
    Lovely post thank you so much!


    Susan Scott's Soul Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I had a great time. Can't wait to see what you have been up to :)

      Delete
  2. So simple yet so deep! You are such a wise woman Ida, and I love how your posts broaden my perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this one. Universe is one of the most mysterious illusion. Very deep yet easy to tackle.

    -Have fun in Copenhagen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheethal, it is about as easy as controlling your own heartbeat :)

      Delete
  4. I studied Galaxies and The Universe last year at university. Astronomy really isn't my area of interest, but I was always in awe of the vastness of our universe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, sometimes I wish knew more about certain constellations and I love when the Captain points them out to me... feeling like a spec of dust in the universe brings me comfort at times too.

      Delete
  5. Hey Ida!
    Lovely post! I used to run some meditation groups and stressed matching ones hearbeat to the rhythm of the universe in which you live individually...it was a powerful tool. I think you may be the new superstar around here! Thanks for going to Rebeccas site...I should have known youd be a huge hit with her! Youre both very special. Z~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Ida. Universal should also apply to healthcare in America. Maybe that should be my "U" today. But I love them mediational pull of your blog today. Will be thinking universally.

    PS: I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go to my blog: http://mary-anderingcreatively.blogspot.com/2013/04/r-is-for-recognitiion-and-s-is-for-soo.html to find out about the award. The actual nomination is on my "U" entry at Mary-andering Creatively and will be up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED your post. Travel safe and enjoy, we'll leave the lightfor your return. Copenhagen...Love to go there and will be anxious to hear how your trip was.

    A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ida - this is a great post .. universal is just never-ending isn't it .. I love the thoughts here.

    I hope you have a wonderful day in Copenhagen .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary, I believe it is never ending, I am most at peace when I connect to the vastness of it all :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Ida. Haven't visited your blog in a long while. Another great post as usual!! I really relate to your "do nothing and nothing will happened." It appears to be a theme in my life. When I take action, things happened. That used to bother me a lot because it felt like the weight of the world on my shoulders. But it really has the opposite effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your last paragraph, especially the lines:
    If you feel the world has turned it's back on you, try facing a different direction, really true, really honest.

    Good words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Miss Bates... i don't need to let you know but others might like to read that you are part of my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback and your own stories are welcome.