Sunday 14 April 2013

M is for Magic. Healing with words. Day 13 #atozchallenge

magic |ˈmajik|
noun
the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces
• mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.
 a quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, esp. in a way that gives delight
adjective
• used in magic or working by magic; having or apparently having supernatural powers 



Dear God, Gods, Goddesses, Mother Earth, Deities, Icons, Saviours and Scientific Equation,  

Despite your troubles, I trust you are all happy and well. I have a pertinent question. Why do I have to write about Magic?  Does the Universe demand it or is it perhaps Angels whispering to my Intuition

I was doing so well in this #atozchallenge (I'm even learning about hash tags and how to make links), but then I hit 'M' and my Spirit lost interest. Now I feel compelled by some Super Natural Power to change the Course of the letter 'M's' Destiny and choose a word I was happy to avoid. Must you always persist with what I fight to resist?

Is the Great Void sending Divine Intervention? I still Believe Movement would be a much better M word, it's there in my deck, it has so many Meanings and thousands of Teachings.  I can be Light hearted, funny and write about the importance of healthy bowel movements. I'm quite the expert in defecation and there's no better feeling than a good release of your toxins. Isn't posting that Magic happens, just Pontification? 

Must I be the Messenger of  Foils and Fables the Fairy Tales of Wizards and Witches, or just Stories of Fathers Father being a Magician, entertaining the family with his card games and Tricks? Is it the Magic of Dream time, or Great First Nation Spirits, sharing their Wisdom, Healing and Animal Medicine, or Pagans with potions and Spells for a Trip? There's the Magic of Alchemy and what's that in the air, that surrounds a couples first kiss? Perhaps it's just Energy, both Good and Evil, is it just Morals, a Creation or a huge fascinating Mystery. 

Dear God et al, if I don't hear from any of you, before I post this for 'M' day on the 15th of April, I will patiently wait for your response or suggestions in the comments, and in the meantime I will just spread the Message that the Miracle of Magic is children always love to Imagine it's the Truth.

May the Force, to spread a little Magic, Be with You. 

From 

Me


***

Find out how I chose my theme by reading my intro blog A-Z challenge list. Words of change.  You are welcome to add more words to the list in the comments - that I'll link back to you.



17 comments:

  1. Very creative...

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly, I really wanted to do movement, but this just started and it was too far to go back :)

      Delete
  2. It isn't just children who love to imagine magic is truth! :) Very fun post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you believe Elisa. Magic is around for everyone who wants to see it, thanks for pointing that out :)

      Delete
  3. Hey a magical post. I believe in magic big time so loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yamini, no-one got back to me so maybe I should have addressed the letter to Magic :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks Vashti, it was a little unexpected to me, I tried to write that movement post so many times, and then magic just wouldn't go away... thanks for sharing your thoughts the feeling I get is just magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really can't avoid magic...it's most persistent.

    i really loved this..:D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a girl with no colon (magic in itself), I prefer magic to movement.Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well clearly that's why no-one got back to me before posting this, your preference obviously meant something. Sometimes a movement can be magic... :D

      Delete
  7. Magic is everywhere- I love it! Maybe you can do movement post challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressed by the choice of word and the address using it.
    My 'M'post is http://neelamhere.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/many-impressive-facets-of-a-woman/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny stuff. I'd definitely take a little magic in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings Ida,

    And as if by magic, here I am :) Ah yes, children believe in magic, the wonder that is driven by an inquisitive nature. You have shared, via the magic that is the written word, some magic to make one ponder.

    The magical wee folks in my garden send you further magical wishes.

    Magical thoughts, your way.

    And just like magic, I'm floating off.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you decided to float instead of ride the tube or bounce around on that long N word Bus... :) The 'magic that is the written word' - has just given me so much to ponder about I think i will do W for Words now :) :)

      Delete
  11. Nicely worked around the requirements of the day, I see!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback and your own stories are welcome.